JTNN offers a variety of training opportunities for many types of groups: parents, social workers, law enforcement personnel, medical personnel, and employers.
Substance abuse in the workplace costs employers billions of dollars annually. We believe our mission of building successful partnerships to create a healthy, drug-free community can lead to a healthier workforce — and ultimately lead to a healthier bottom line for businesses.
Here is a sample of topics that can be covered in a training session:
- Defining substance abuse and addiction
- Signs and symptoms of use
- Co-occurring disorders
- Short and long term effects of substance abuse on the brain
- Substance abuse impact on business
- Codependency and enabling
If you are interested in scheduling a presentation or have questions, call Jennifer at 324-7557 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.